Model No: SOL60-SE
Commercial Water Softener, Semi-AutoPuretec SOL60-SE Commercial Water Softener
Hard water is water that contains dissolved minerals such as limestone, lead, iron, sulphur, calcium and magnesium. If these minerals are not removed from your water, they will cause scaling, eventually blocking plumbing and shortening the life of appliances. These elements are not always easily detected, but numerous negative effects can be unpleasant and costly.
The PuretecSOL60-SE Series achieves long life of the filter bed through regeneration using brine solution which can be operated through a manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic clock.
Price: $2,056.65Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Features & Benefits• Choice of 3 valve backwash timers.
• Large capacity separate resin and brine tank.
• Complete system, salt not included.
• Automatic backwash - maintenance free.
• 1” connections means minimum pressure loss.
• Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory (E1 & E3 models).
• Weather-resistant cover for controller (E1 & E3 models).
• Weather-proof transformer (E1 & E3 models).
• Optional microswitch (WTV5090) for solenoid control.
• Optional bypass valve WTV5000.
• Also available as twin alternating models for continuous flows.
Semi-automatic Twist Timer
Maximum Flow Rate
*Capacities are based on hardness of 130 ppm.
Compare Products 0