Do you use rainwater in your home or facility?
Designed specifically for Rainwater, the Puretec HybridPlus is a complete plug & play package with pump*, 3-Stage Filtration & UV Sterilisation. All-in-one unit that is weatherproof, rodent-proof, tamper-proof and reduces pump noise.
Pumps, filters and sterilises water all-in-one unit.
Designed to sit neatly beside a house, no more ugly pumps and pipes on view.
Simple installation with unique flexible connection system.
The lockable unit is weatherproof, vandal-proof and child-proof.
Unique gullwing doors for ease of maintenance.
Models designed for just rainwater or rain and mains supplies.
Diagram & Filtration Technology
Please click the numbers below to see the functionalities and features of the Hybrid Plus.
- STAGE 1: SEDIMENT FILTRATION A washable sediment filter that removes coarse dirt, sand and particles down to 5 micron.
- STAGE 2: TASTE AND ODOUR REMOVAL Reduces bad taste, odour, herbicides, pesticides and chemicals.
- STAGE 3: FINE SEDIMENT FILTRATION Removes fine sediment and particulate down to 1 micron.
- STAGE 4: BACTERIA PROTECTION Kills 99.99% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts with Radfire™ ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
- Premium pump*, pressure controller and optional mains/rain changeover switch to ensure adequate pressure and seamless back up from the mains/municipal water supply.
- Unique connection system so that water flow can be connected to the left or righthand sides for a fast, easy and neat installation.
- Patented cabinet with gull-wing style access doors look great whilst providing easy access for maintenance, is corrosion resistant and lockable to prevent tampering.
- A 3-point locking system ensures the unit is secure from tampering or vandalism.
- Adjustable feet to eliminate instability and vibration.
- Provisional bolt-holes so the system can be fixed to a platform or slab, securing it from high winds and vandalism.
View Specification Sheet (PDF)Check the HybridPlus Product Range and RRP PricesDownload User Guide (PDF)
Find a Puretec HybridPlus Dealer
There are over 2,000 Puretec distributors across Australia. Enjoy the convenience of local service & support. To find a Puretec Distributor near you, go to our Find a dealer page.
Find a Puretec dealer
Do you have more questions about the HybridPlus?
Contact our friendly Customer Care Executives. We’ll guide you through more information about the HybridPlus unit. Please give us a ring, we are very happy to help you.
Phone: 1300 140 140