Model No: PUREMIX-X7
High Flow Inline Water Filter for Harsh Water, 1 Micron
$292.86 Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Features & Benefits• Filters down to 1 micron*.
• Ionic silver-based antimicrobial carbon filtration media.
• New faster flowing system.
• Great tasting, healthy water on tap.
• Filters all the cold water for your water tap.
• No need for a separate filter tap.
• Quick-twist hygienic cartridge changes DIY.
• Reduces streaking on glassware.
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
• Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
• Taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals are absorbed by the granular activated carbon technology.
• Scale and lime deposits are inhibited reducing build-up in appliances. Lead reduction - a harmful heavy metal.
9.5 Lpm at 420 kPa
0° - 38°C
200 - 689 kPa
½” BSP [15 mm]
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron Rating is nominal. *Please note, this product may not be suitable if you have concerns about bacteria such as E-Coli in your water. Contact us for a solution.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Compare Products 0