Model No: SFS2000
Sediment Filtration System, Auto Backwash, 30-80 Lpm
Puretec SFS Series deliver a fully automatic and highly dependable control valve, which helps minimize energy and water waste. Features a fully automatic operation that provides a reliable design and simple programming for ease of use.
$2,087.01 Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Features & Benefits• Reduce sediment, silt and suspended solids in high flow dirt applications.
• Filters sediment and particulate down to 3 micron.
• Complete system, no extra parts required.
• Automatic backwash – maintenance free.
• Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory.
• Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings.
• Front panel display for time of day, days until next regeneration.
• 10 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles.
• Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency.
• 1” connections means minimum pressure loss.
Small to medium building / residence
Operating Conditions: 1. Maximum suspended solids - 500 mg/L. 2. Not recommended for colloidal particles. 3. Water Turbidity will affect recommended flow rate. 4. Operating pressure 200 - 690 kPa, pressure loss 100 kPa. 5. Electrical 240V 50Hz AC supply. Speak with one of the Puretec specialists to confirm this product selection.